Hallo, interwebs friends!
So...I realize that, for someone with zero confidence in their own art skills, the idea of me offering commissions is kind of laughable--but it comes with a promotion of something kind of important to me. A friend of mine is facing eviction, and they're trying a bit of crowdfunding to make the ends meet for another month. You can read the tumblr post here.
That being said, I will be offering commissions for as low as five USD (ooh, ahh, ohh!)! It's pretty simple:
The fine print:
- A five dollar donation will get you a one-character drawing in chibi style like these over here.
- If you'd like more characters, great! Just increase your gift by $5 per character (two for $10, four for $20, etc.).
How to take advantage:
- All donations have to be in by next Monday--it's her deadline, not mine.
- Please be paaaatient with me. I will try my utmost to have all commissions finished by the end of September, but the bigger your commission, the longer it'll take me, and I can't be sure what life will throw me during the month.
- I am more than happy to draw your characters interacting with each other--I must, however, require that we refrain from romantic interactions/nudity. They look like children and I'm very not okay with that.
Let me know you're interested by comment!
Send your donations via paypal to email@example.comSend me a note
(please do not comment this part!) to let me know you have donated, the amount you have donated, and we can start talking details!
Ooh, aaah, SO SIMPLE~
Please feel free to signal boost this. Thank you so much for looking!